Don’t Waste Time and Money at a Body Shop
When you fail to repair scratches, chips, dings and other damage to your vehicle’s exterior, you are taking a significant risk. These unsightly marks can hurt its value. Plus, deep scratches can expose your vehicle’s metal, making it vulnerable to more serious damage such as rust.
Onsite Recon specializes in non-collision mobile car scratch repair for doors, fenders, hoods, roofs, mirrors and trim. We use a technique called “blending,” which, in most cases, allows us to further reduce costs by containing the auto scratch repair to one section of the vehicle. This technique requires no sanding and no extensive repainting. Our technicians have the training and skill to expertly match your vehicle’s paint color. We use water-based paints to reduce the risk of chemicals on our environment, our employees and you. When we are finished, your vehicle will look like new.
Our service will save you time and money because it doesn’t require leaving your vehicle at a body shop for days. Instead, we come to you and typically can complete our work in a few hours. Onsite Recon is convenient, affordable, trustworthy and always performs high quality repairs.
Here are some of the most common reasons your vehicles can sustain scratches:
- Stones, sticks, gravel, salt, sand and other road debris. Cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles on the road send plenty of pebbles and other road debris airborne. As a result, your paint can get scratched, gouged, dinged or chipped. It’s almost inevitable—but it’s easily fixable when you work with Onsite Recon.
- Rubbing against the vehicle. This is a major cause of light clear-coat scratches. Your clothing, your keys and even that coffee cup briefly left on the roof can easily scratch your vehicle’s exterior paint. We have the tools and the techniques to repair this damage to your vehicle in no time.
- Poor washing and drying methods. Vehicle paint is much more delicate than some people think. It can become scratched very easily when your vehicles aren’t washed and dried properly. For example, a sponge that isn’t rinsed out properly can contain dirt that will scratch your vehicles when they are washed. Using the wrong materials, such as an old T-shirt, to wash your vehicles is another cause of unsightly scratches.
- Automatic car washes. They may seem convenient, but automatic car washes are a common cause of scratches. As each vehicle passes through, the brushes accumulate more dirt, which can damage your paint. Do you think touchless car washes are safe? Think again. The high-pressure streams of water can embed dirt in your exterior paint and cause scratches.
- Vandalism. Unfortunately, “keying” and other forms of intentional damage occur far too often. Vehicles are easy targets for vandals. “Keying” can result in deep scrapes in the paint over a large part of the vehicle. Onsite Recon will repair this damage and restore your vehicles’ luster quickly, affordably and conveniently.
Our process is convenient and easy, too.
Step 1: You request an estimate.
Step 2: You will receive an email with your estimate from Onsite Recon.
Step 3: Call us to schedule your appointment.
Step 4: We’ll arrive at your home to do the work.
Step 5: You’ll pay us safely by credit card using Square Credit Card Reader, a touch-free payment app.
We Are Ready to Serve Your Business or Institution
Onsite Recon is the SMART choice for vehicles owners throughout Southeast Virginia, including those who live in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Richmond and Roanoke.
We’re Easy to Reach!
Call Onsite Recon at 757.447.5811 or request an estimate by filling out our online form! We are the quick, convenient, affordable choice—the SMART choice.